“Phu” means “mountain”.
This jungle-area with very high mountains is located about a 2-hour-drive from our resort. We will drive first very nice mountainstreets and pass “Dan Sai”-city.
We will ride up this mountain with our endurobikes or go with our car. High up on a wide offroad-way. We must go over some steep parts, till we reach the top of this very high jungle-mountain. All of the mountains in this area are surrounded from original large jungles. We will have amazing views from the peak.
And sure you will have a lot of fun on your endurobike, to ride up this beautiful mountain !
On one peak we will visit a hilltribe-village and have a rest. After we go some nice enduro-tracks. Again with beautiful views.
After we ride the same way down we came before.
After we reach the valley we have the choice:
- we ride back to our resort on little streets.
- or we ride in this area some very nice mountain-streets to another village in a valley with beautiful
landscape before we ride back to our resort.
- or we visit very near located places of interest. There are a lot of them !
- or we ride on really good offroad-tracks through a beautiful mountain-area back to our resort.
- or – if you like a little adventure - we ride offroad through the jungles of the Phu Kud wildlife preserve (possible only with endurobikes) till the
“Phu Suan Sai”-nationalpark-area. Located direct on the jungle-river-border to Laos. And after back to “Phu Rua” and our resort.
If you like to see more pictures about “Phu Kud” wildlife preserve-area and “Phu Suan Sai”-nationalpark please click on “Gallery” !
Ban Aloi Resort, Tambon Santom, Amphur Phurua - Loei 42160, Thailand
BanAloiResort@gmail.com Copyright 2013 Text & Photo Copyright by "Ban Aloi" Resort, this page was updated in Feb. 2016